Wednesday, February 4, 2015

*SWEET HAUTE*: Pink DIY Laundry Detergent

*SWEET HAUTE*: Pink DIY Laundry Detergent. I tried this a few months back and desided not to review it until I finished a whole carton or three months which ever came first. I am ready now. for those of you who do not know me I am a single mother of two younger children ( 2&5), I work as a full time CNA at the hospital, and I am going to school. this all can be very hard on clothes and th e pocket book. this stuff is great, I will admit that I did not combine the smelly stuff (gain) in as I thought it smelled like the air freshener in a port-a-poty. So my suggestion is don't mix it in until you find a sent you like. I found after  month of using this the clothes were softer but not flimsy. the towels were soft yet did not have that weird residue feeling. I recommend giving this a try, it is worth it. side note it did not to use tide spot treatments for oil and blood stains, but that is normal.




No comments:

Post a Comment